In-depth and up-to-date analysis of the broadband market in critical communications. Annual services include a flagship product delivered once a year, in addition to research on important trends and analyst insights throughout the year:
Annual topical report addressing key focus areas with in-depth analysis on market and technology trends.
Studies addressing key trends delivered throughout the year.
- 1) Critical Communications in Mining Sector
- 2) MulteFire Wireless Market Insight
- 3) Public Safety IoT Devices Market Insight
Detailed end user study (from 2017)
For prompt responses to urgent and unique questions
Quarterly updated. Provides a list of publicly available critical communications LTE broadband contracts globally.
Clients of this service will receive:
- Critical Communications Broadband Report (Flagship) - examines the world market for critical communications broadband and data solutions for the next five years; analysis of factors and technology trends affecting each country/region. This service component is delivered once per year of service.
- Critical Communications Broadband Survey - results and analysis of a survey of current licensed mobile radio (LMR) users and stakeholders on current technology and future LTE applications.
- Market Briefs - Three additional studies provide analysis throughout the year on larger industry trends and developments impacting the market. Insights are drawn across areas such as infrastructure deployments and capital expenditure; approximately 15 pages.
- Contract Tracker - Quarterly updated excel file of Critical Communication LTE contracts. Usually includes details such as lead company, contractor, partners, dates, geography, estimated value and description.
- Current use of LTE networks in public safety, transportation, utilities, industrials and others.
- Mobile data in the critical communications industry
- Data devices used on public LTE cellular networks with and without dedicated access
- Infrastructure equipment associated with nextgeneration mobile radio
- User equipment devices for use on private/hybrid LTE networks
- Frequency allocation for Private LTE networks
The following technology markets are assessed with 2017 as the market base year and forecasts from 2018-22.