The video surveillance The service includes:
- Comprehensive market statistics.
- Competitive market shares*
- Quarterly forecast updates.
- Regular analyst articles and trade show reports.
- Regular Market Insight reports.
- Security Executive Insight reports based on our syndicated studies.
- Access to presentations from our lead analysts.
NEW for 2014:
- Report segmented into 4 regional volumes:
- Asia (exc. China)
- Market shares for the USA, Canada, the UK, Germany, South Korea and Japan.
*Each annual service subscription contains one annual market share analysis only. Customers beginning their subscription in 2014 will receive 2013 market share analysis publishing in May 2014. Shares covering 2014, to be released in May 2015, will be made available to 2015 renewing customers only.
Why an Intelligence Service?
1. More Dynamic: Regular analysis, commentary and analyst insight are provided throughout the year. If an event impacts the market, we can provide our opinion quickly, when you need it. If there is a hot topic, we can comment on it now.
- 2. More Accessible: The online data portal makes accessing the latest data, forecasts and market shares easier.
- 3. More Detail: Splitting the China data from the Asia data means more relevant market statistics and market shares for the Asian market.
- 4. More In-Touch: Trade show reports and presentation slides help you keep in touch with the industry.
- 5. More Analyst Insight: While our primary research process has not changed, the intelligence service allows us to integrate the trends and opinions identified in our regional CCTV reports, into our global video surveillance intelligence service
- 6. More for VPs/C-Level: Our Security Executive Insight reports provide an insight into our portfolio of related reports, but from a video surveillance point-of-view.
commentary and analysis from the video surveillance team at IHS on breaking news and the major trade shows.
Market insight reports:
focused on “hot topics” from the core data and wider video surveillance industry. These reports will explain what is driving different product markets, geographic regions and end-user industries.
Annual refresh of the market statistics,
forecasts and market shares for EMEA, the Americas, Asia (exc. China) and China.
Security executive insight reports:
these reports provide an executive summary of the key trends in our related syndicated reports and cover markets ranging from video content analysis (VCA) and PSIM to remote video monitoring services and systems integration.
Quarterly forecast updates
based on regular sampling and regional deep-dive reports on the video surveillance market.