The access control market intelligence service from IHS provides continuous coverage of the global access control market. The service includes:
- Comprehensive market statistics
- TRAX data filtering tool
- Quarterly analyst insights
- Deep-dive analysis for 10 select countries
- Quarterly sub-reports
NEW for 2015:
- TRAX data filtering to include units and ASP
- Executive insights:
- Big data
- Mobile credentials
- Sub-report: updated deep-dive country analysis (see highlighted countries to the bottom)
- Sub-report: route to market analysis
Sub-report: Route to Market Analysis
Key questions answered:
- What product types are most interesting to integrators/ distributors/ end-users?
- Which factors influence an integrator/ distributor/ end-user the most: installation, features and reliability?
- Which hardware types are used most by integrators/ distributors/ end-users today?
- What do integrators want and expect from manufacturers?
- How is the commoditization of hardware impacting decisions made in terms of pricing and products offered or requested?
- How is the route to market changing, split channel, dealer programs, project sizes?
Quantitative analysis (format TBD):
- New vs retrofit installations for integrators
- Services provided: design, installation, or services
- Key end-user industries
- Legacy vs. advanced hardware
Sub-report: Deep-dive Country Analysis
Countries included: United States, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Malaysia, India & Australia.