The Mobile Content & Applications channel tracks the market for enterprise and
consumer non-voice services delivered on mobile other connected portable
devices. The service provides decision support analysis covering mobile
content strategies, service enablers and barriers, technological and
regulatory challenges, consumer trends and pricing, business models and
partnerships. KPIs include users, pricing, usage, traffic and revenues.
- Best practice operator OTT partnerships
- Mobile retail value-chain analysis
- Mobile retail opportunity for operators
- Home security services; market opportunity
- Monetizing augmented reality
- Carrier billing opportunities and market evolution
- Carrier billing forecasts
- Cloud-based mobile payments
- Mobile NFC forecasts
- Automotive M2M forecasts
- OTT Communications services tracker
- The mobile monetisation challenge for Internet brands
- Digital music forecasts analysis
- E-publications forecasts analysis
- 4G services; exploring business models around mobile video
- Consumer electronics and M2M: a market ready to explode?
- Operator messaging service pricing
- Pricing information for mobile messaging, including SMS, MMS, mobile
e-mail, mobile instant messaging, messaging bundles, and voice SMS. The
metric starts from 1Q07, and includes tariffs for operators in all regions.
- Operator deployed value added services database
- Service and applications announcements deals tracker
- Messaging announcements and VC tracker
- Track messaging service announcements and venture capital investments in
messaging companies, starting from 1Q07.
- Operator data plan and content pricing
- Mobile application stores database
- Detailing the availability of free and paid-for applications databases
by store owner.
- Mobile commerce and payment market forecasts
- Forecasts for mobile remote payments (both physical goods and services
as well as mobile digital content), mobile prepaid top-ups, mobile local
payments (including NFC), and for domestic and international mobile money
transfers. Includes service users, transactions, total value of
transactions, and end-user service revenues.
- Mobile NFC Forecasts
- Forecasts for NFC handset shipments, mobile NFC service users, mobile
NFC total transactions, and gross value of mobile NFC transactions.
- Future mobile voice forecasts and strategies
- Forecast the evolving cellular voice sector. Including circuit-switched
voice, and disruptive voice technologies including VoIP, video calling and
rich communication services (RCS). Outputs include users, usage (events and
MB volumes) and revenues split out by: region; mobile and portable devices;
and cellular and Wi-Fi platforms.
- Messaging forecasts
- Forecast mobile messaging by revenues, users and events/traffic. Metrics
are provided at the global level, for all regions, and for 13 key countries.
The market segments detailed are SMS, MMS, e-mail, and IM. Sub-service
categories include P2P, A2P and P2A messaging.
- Mobile content and services interactive forecasting tool
- View and chart the entire output of our Value Added Services (VAS)
forecasts. Choose unique combinations of services, geographic regions and
output metrics for display. The tool also contains three scenarios (Core,
Conservative & Aggressive) to help you understand the level of risk that
exists within this dynamic market. The forecasted metrics include traffic
and revenues by country, region and for the entire spectrum of mobile data,
Internet and value added services.
- Mobile advertising interactive forecasting tool
- View and chart the entire output of our mobile advertising forecasts.
Choose unique combinations of geographic regions and output metrics for
display. The tool also contains three scenarios (Core, Conservative &
Aggressive) to help users understand the level of opportunity and risk that
exists within this dynamic market.
- Mobile Video Global Summit 2013
- Mobile Video Optimisation 2013
- Smart Cities Industry Summit 2013
- Digital Cities Industry Summit 2013
- Digital Services Congress 2013
- Mobile Wallet 2013
- M2M Forum 2013
- SIMposium 2013