The Networks channel provides decision support analysis to operators, service
providers, applications developers, infrastructure and software vendors,
regulators and manufacturers who are looking at the potential of network
technology to enable advanced applications and services. The service addresses
trends, business models, strategies, underlying technological shifts and the
market demand for new networks and spans the full range of next-generation
broadband wireless, cellular, and convergent technologies and services.
- CEM, Business Intelligence and subscriber analytics
- Small cells technology & deployment trends
- OSS/BSS delivery models
- LTE: VoLTE, SMS, RCS
- TDD spectrum availability and licensing
- 5G; what, when and why?
- LTE update report: LTE forecasts
- BTS forecasts
- Small cell forecasts
- Telecom Big Data
- Network service quality and SQM
- Billing in the cloud
- LTE-Advanced, carrier aggregation, HetNets
- Virtualization & Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Carrier Wi-Fi: standards evolution, business models
- OSS/BSS revenue forecasts
- Support systems and managed network contracts
- Publicly-announced support systems and managed network contracts.
- Fixed broadband subscriptions by technology
- Detailing global fixed broadband subscribers by country and access
network technology. Updated quarterly.
- Mobile network subscriptions by technology
- Detailing global mobile subscribers by country and radio access
technology. Updated quarterly.
- Public WLAN hotspots
- Public WLAN hotspots listed by region, country and operator, with charts
and graphs analysing country and regional totals. Updated quarterly.
- Femtocell deployments and trials
- Track the progress of femtocell roll-out which includes launch dates,
tariffing and commercial status.
- Network and service managed contracts
- Publicly-announced network and service management contracts, outsourced
and ASP contracts since January 2000.
- Operator content delivery network services
- Track content delivery network (CDN) initiatives from telecoms
operators, by operator, service name, type of operator, home market, target
market, market entry, partners/acquisitions, and investment.
- Network and tower sharing contracts
- Track publicly-announced network sharing announcements between operators
and tower company deals.
- LTE forecasts by spectrum
- Includes total LTE subscription forecasts by region/country to 2016
addressable by band; forecast LTE launch dates by band; and forecast
region/country level LTE band penetration rates by population and total
subscriptions. Also includes global band footprint maps for the 700MHz,
800MHz, 900MHz, 1400MHz, 1700MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz (TDD and FDD), 2100MHz,
2300MHz (TDD), and 2600MHz (TDD and FDD) bands
- Multiplay readiness forecasting tool
- Track the potential for multiplay bundles in 46 of the world's
most-populated countries, compare forecasts for users and households
subscribed to portable broadband and fixed broadband services, mobile
handset and digital pay-TV, including dual- and triple-play services.
- WiMAX market forecasts
- Global WiMAX market forecasts for 2009-14 for subscribers and device
sales. Filters enable segmentation and analysis of the data by region,
country and device type.
- Mobile network traffic, BTS and subscriber forecasts
- Global, regional and 13 country forecasts for mobile traffic by
technology and application, BTS shipments and revenues, and mobile
- Managed services forecasts
- Global managed services revenues.
- Managed Services Growth Markets 2013
- LTE MENA 2013
- TD-LTE Summit 2013
- Transport Networks for mobile operators
- WDM & Next Generation Optical Networking
- Network Security 2013
- Small Cells Asia Congress
- SDN World
- LTE World Summit
- WDM 2013
- Big Data World Congress
- LTE Africa
- SDP Global Summit
- SDN and NFV 2013
- Ethernet World
- Self Organising Networks
- IPv6 World Congress
- Carrier Ethernet World Congress
- Spectrum 2013
- LTE Voice Summit
- IP Cable World Summit
- Broadband World Forum 2013
- Big Bandwidth 2013
- Mobile Network Optimisation
- NGN Delivery Solutions