Heavy Reading's Video Total Access covers all aspects of video service delivery, including cable technologies, OTT, CDNs, multiscreen and mobile video, home gateways and content rights issues.
Key topics for Video Total Access in 2018 include the following:
- Cloud-based video services
- Immersive video (including virtual reality and augmented reality)
- Video-centric network planning
- Edge/fog computing and video service delivery
- Video content protection
- Cable business services
Deliverables for the Video Total Access service include the following:
- All published reports on video technology, services, and business topics from Heavy Reading
- On-demand access to previously published Heavy Reading reports on mobile issues
- Discounts on all Heavy Reading products and services, including custom research projects, thought-leadership programs, and admission to Light Reading events
- Advance notice of all Heavy Reading research initiatives - and direct input into shaping our research agenda
Items included in this package:
- Move Over, Alexa, Cable's Jumping Into the Internet of Things
- U.S. Converged Fiber Access Infrastructure: 2018-2021 Outlook
- I Cable Robot: Can Artificial Intelligence Make Cable Smarter?
- Cable Operators Target SMBs With Managed Security Services
- Telecom Automation: Heavy Reading Perspectives
- Cable's 5G Backhaul & Small Cell Prospects & Challenges
- Video Focus Group: Operators Chase "Double-Sided" Revenue From OTT
- Cable Looks to SD-WAN to Boost Business Services
- Ten Steps to a Fast, Smart Cable Access Network
- Pay TV Faces New Security Threats: Are Providers Ready?
- Cable & SDN/NFV: Moving Toward Implementation
- Cable Bets on Full Duplex for Symmetrical Broadband
- Four Use Cases for Cable NFV & SDN Virtualization
- Multicast ABR to Keep Cable IP Video Streams Flowing
- Taking Flight: Cable's New Routes to Wireless Mobility
- Cable Operators Think Bigger With Ethernet Services
- Cable Mining Its Big Data to Improve Service Performance
- CDN Competitors Go Small to Take on Akamai
- Preparing for Virtual Reality
- Cable Has Its Eyes on the Enterprise Business Prize
- Can Cable Deliver a High-Quality WiFi Experience?
- What Is Cable's Right Path to Gigabit Internet?