Continuous IVD Market Assessment
- Provide detailed information for routine diagnostics incl. test volumes, instruments, reagents and trends from the end users.
- Multi-Client Project, industry to participate in project specification such as questionnaire design, determination of project scope and outcome and also to accommodate individual (proprietary) information needs.
- Results available upon subscription, our offer can be modular by country, test or lab types:
- Detailed number based Excel market reports to answer most questions around market size and shares: realistic market figures based on solid end user data
- Continuous: Updates & expansion to other segments & countries planned
- Meta-analysis and comparison over time enables robust market development forecasts
- Flexible / modular: Raw data in database structure to allow individual inquiries
Three-step data collection by telephone for accurate results:
- Step 1: Institution Profile
- Profile labs by type, size, ownership, lab group structures
- Number of in-house lab units/departments vs sample send out
- Step 2: Lab Unit Profile & Installations
- Names of lab units & classification of activity (e.g. infectious diseases and oncology / genetic tests)
- Annual test & sample volumes, # of staff
- LIS manufacturer
- Installations: manufacturer, model, age, sample volume
- Step 3: Test Data
- Volumes and volume trends per test and test method
- Type of instruments
- Reagents: LDT / commercial & manufacturer of commercial
In total, data has been gathered for over 2,200 testing laboratories.
Data is modular available for the following components:
- The Netherlands
- Clinical Chemistry
- Clinical Chemistry & Immunoassay
- Microbiology / culture
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Lab Automation
- PCR / RT PCR
- Blood Gas
- Blood Culture
- Tissue Processing
- H&E Staining
Data is sold in three ways: as Excel reports, as a 'HaLIX' subscription service, and as a package deal containing both.
*Excel reports contain data regarding test volumes by test type and overall market sizes and trends, as well as market shares for instruments and reagents by theme.
*The HaLIX service focuses on detailed profiles of individual labs, with only limited information regarding market sizes. The HaLIX database is most suitable for clients who wish to create lab profiles.
- Answer individual questions regarding content, and respond to enquiries for extra data
- Identify sales potential
- Identify sales potential
- Calculate realistic sales targets
- Facilitate proactive selling to current accounts
- Reduce expenses associated with the cost of a customer acquisition
- Improve customer service and relationship management
- Develop appropriate marketing arguments
- Customize your marketing campaigns
- Track of market shifts and competitive performance at company lever, understand market shares and technology trends
- Compare customer segment performance and transfer customer segment competences
- Spot interesting players (to merge with and co-develop end-to-end solutions