‘Herbicides China News’ provides you with real-time intelligence on China's herbicides market.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China's herbicides output has grown rapidly in recent years to fuel rising demand in both the domestic and export markets, and production should continue to expand for the next few years.
However, the industry is also facing a number of long-term challenges, including low market concentration, poor R&D investment, increasing costs due to China's tightening environmental regulations and growing crop resistance to key products such as glyphosate.
‘Herbicides China News’ will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire herbicides industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption. This includes:
Breaking news from China and abroad:
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Table of Contents
Column 1: Market Analysis
- Diquat to be used against weeds in non-till vegetable fields
- China's tribenuron-methyl TC prices grow by 36.24% YoY in Jan.
- China's glufosinate-ammonium TC prices fall by 23.88% YoY in Jan.
Column 2: Company Dynamics
- YONON to increase glufosinate-ammonium capacity in Ningxia
- Jiangsu Henglong to build pesticide intermediate project in the west
- Nanjing Red Sun to build glufosinate-ammonium project in Q1
- Jiangsu Jiangu to step into pesticide intermediate market
- Lianyungang SJ to build flumioxazin project in Inner Mongolia
- Jilin Lvsheng to increase herbicide TC capacities
Column 3: Paraquat and Pyridine
- Dezhou Luba's responses to stricter national environmental policies
- China's paraquat TK prices hit 13.72% maximum drawdown in 2018
Column 4: Import and Export Analysis
- China's acetochlor export volumes grow considerably in Nov. 2018
Column 5 Registration
- China increases 151 herbicide TC registrations in 2018
Column 6: Policy
- Soil Pollution Prevention and Control Law effective on 1 Jan. 2019
- 17 new test standards to be effective from 1 June
- MOA approves five agricultural GMOs for import
- Four pesticide companies in Lianyungang City may be closed
Column 7: News in Brief
- Yangnong Chemical forecasts dicamba business declines in 2018
- Lier Chemical forecasts 45.19% net profit growth in 2018
- Nantong Jiangshan forecasts 58.64% net profit growth in 2018
Column 8: Price Update
- Ex-works prices of key herbicide raw materials in China, 8 Jan., 2019
- Ex-works prices of main herbicides in China, 8 Jan., 2019
- Shanghai Port prices of main herbicides in China, 8 Jan., 2019
- FOB Shanghai prices of main herbicides in China, 8 Jan., 2019