‘Insecticides China News’ provides you with real-time intelligence on China's insecticides market.
It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total.
China's insecticides market has grown rapidly in recent years, almost tripling in value between 2007 and 2013, and China is now a leading exporter of insecticides.
However, the industry faces a battle to adapt to tightening environmental regulations and the banning of several highly toxic products.
‘Insecticides China News’ will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire insecticides industry chain, from raw materials to end consumption. This includes:
Breaking news from China and abroad:
- The latest market data, including price information for raw materials, intermediates and end products, import/export data, production, consumption, operating rates, etc.
- In-depth analysis of market trends, Chinese government policy, the performance of leading Chinese producers, M&A, new technologies, occurrence of pests, and more
- Expert commentary from industry insiders, including regular guest articles and interviews with insiders at leading Chinese manufacturers, associations and government organizations
Table of Contents
Column 1: Company Dynamics
- Hunan Haohua to launch its upgrading project this March
- Jiangsu Flag patents new anthranilic diamides
- United Phosphorus Jiangsu working on formulations project
- Dezhou Luba upgrades waste gas treatment technologies while expanding capacity
- Jiangsu Henglong planning several intermediate projects
- Jiangsu Huifeng to transfer its crop protection business
- Shaanxi Biogen launches patented compound-containing insecticide in South China
- M&A cases in agrochemical industry in 2018
- Shenzhen Noposion launches new insecticide in Hunan
Column 2: Market Dynamics
- Shandong Province: about ten percent of pesticides checked below quality standards
- China's insecticide production declines in Nov. 2018
- Shandong Province has new plan to improve its pesticide industry
- Prices of three major kinds of insecticides in China in mid-Jan.
- Brief comments on China's insecticide market in 2018
- China's export of pesticides in 2018
- Pests and diseases predicted to moderately occur in Shanxi in 2019
- BASF launches insecticide for use in Canadian soybeans and potatoes
Column 3: Policy Dynamics
- New regulations on environmental protection enforced in Shandong
- Environmental impact assessment qualification cancelled
Column 4: Registration
- Sanitation insecticide registration hot in 2018
Column 5: Pest
- Locusts predicted to moderately occur in 2019
Column 6: Price Update
- Ex-works prices of major insecticides in China, 8 Jan., 2019
- Shanghai Port prices of major insecticides in China, 8 Jan., 2019
- FOB Shanghai prices of major insecticides in China, 8 Jan., 2019