TV International is a fortnightly online Research Service. Benefit from TV
International' s combination of in-depth news and analysis on the multi-billion
dollar TV market and take advantage of early alerts to opportunities from fast
growth areas like Central + Eastern Europe and Asia to established markets
such as Western Europe.
TV International contains exhaustive global coverage of broadcasting
developments, and provides you with:
- Data sets exclusive to TV International: pay TV operator ARPU,
churn and SAC. Exclusive ratings data from the key TV markets revealing the
performance of your competitors' key shows and channels.
- Bi-monthly supplements providing in-depth coverage of the emerging
technologies and business strategies of your competitors.
- News analysis. TV International is the only place which distils the
emerging industry themes, based on recent developments, and provides insight
into what is likely to happen next.
- Territory guides. Country profiles now provide a detailed assessment and
breakdown of the opportunities for your business in emerging and established
TV markets. Find out investment opportunities and find out what your potential
customers are looking for
- Company profiles providing information on the major players within the
television industry alongside up and coming companies looking to make their
- Programming tracking broadcasters and their strategies, including
demographics, quotas, licence fees, ratings, scheduling trends, to aid you in
distributing your channels.
TV International' s datasets are designed to provide clear benchmarking and
status snapshot information, enabling you to track market progress. Every
update includes complete first-hand data sets obtained from primary sources.
TV International includes quarterly figures on:
- Global digital DTH subscribers
- Asia pay TV subscribers
- European cable subscribers
- America pay TV subscribers
- Audience ratings
Key Questions Answered
- Are the telco operators starting to make inroads into cable and
satellite' s dominance?
- How can you differentiate your services in increasingly saturated markets?
- What will be the issues adversely affecting the switch from analogue to
- What pay TV platforms are succeeding and why?
- Who are the key players and what are their strategies for success?
- Which strategic partnerships should you make?