ABI Research is the leading source of next-generation Intelligent Transportation and eFreight technologies market intelligence. Our extensive research coverage,
which includes data, trend, and forecast reports, examines topics such as fleet management, goods transportation, mobile resource asset tracking, eFreight,
wireless EV charging infrastructures, truck platooning, driverless commercial vehicles, and last mile deliveries. We aim to provide technology implementers with
authoritative insight to help improve their competitiveness, efficiency, productivity, and customer satisfaction in the changing core delivery, logistics, and urban
freight transport markets.
TOP QUESTIONS WE RECEIVE FROM INDUSTRY INNOVATORS:
- How should my company take advantage of the ‘Uberization' of trucking and cargo optimization?
- What advantages and challenges will my company face as more open-source platforms emerge?
- Are my company's latest technology offerings in danger of vehicle and cargo cybersecurity issues? How can we proactively prepare to address such concerns?
- How does connected commercial vehicle's data stay actionable, timely, and secure?
- What other companies should my organization look to partner with for increased efficiencies?
- Where does my company fit within this competitive landscape?
- Which hardware strategy, if any, should my company pursue? How will gateways disrupt the market?
- How can my company prepare for the emergence of disruptive service-based models? How will this change our business, and who should we partner with?
- What is the future of aftermarket fleet solutions? When will OEM telematics become dominant?
- How will embedded vehicle technology like ADAS impact traditional telematics?
- Which fleet segments are most promising? Should my company focus on a key segment, delivery, or service?
- How should my company acquire fleet management system vendors, or should we grow organically? Will consolidation occur?
- How and when will autonomous commercial vehicle technology, like platooning and driverless trucks, impact the fleet and transportation markets?
- Will there be a future for vehicle-based delivery with the emergence of drones and robots?
- Will the ridesharing paradigm expand into the transportation and goods delivery market?
- How important are multi-modal transportation services and technologies across road, rail, air, and sea?
- What opportunities exist for driver monitoring?
- Which regions represent the best opportunities for intelligent transportation industry expansion?
- What are the key roadside infrastructure/V2I opportunities?
- How will industry consolidation affect the vendor/supplier ecosystem?
- Commercial vehicle telematics
- Cargo market places for load capacity utilization optimization
- Cybersecurity in connected vehicles
- Mobile resource management applications
- Integrated commercial-grade navigation systems
- Artificial intelligence, deep learning, and collective intelligence in automotive and transportation
- ADAS and autonomous driving technology in trucks and commercial vehicles
- Drone and robot usage for parcel delivery
- Fixed and wireless EV charging infrastructure
- Multimodal container transportation for air, maritime, and rail
- Traffic management systems
- Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I)
- Intelligent transportation systems
- Vehicle-to-everything (V2X)