ABI Research's ‘Handsets & Devices market intelligence’ explores new hardware and software technologies targeting device consumers
and enterprise customers. Our extensive coverage, which includes data, trend, and forecast reports, focuses on the innovations behind the
most future-looking ICs, features, and functionalities. We aim to provide technology implementers with authoritative insight on computing,
connectivity, and sensor platforms, as well as device-level artificial intelligence and deep learning.
TOP QUESTIONS WE RECEIVE FROM INDUSTRY INNOVATORS:
- Who are the major players in the vendor competitive landscape, and what pressures are they facing on their market share?
- What new business models are evolving for vendors and mobile carriers to win market share while keeping profit margins healthy?
- In a market that is becoming very saturated, how do vendors differentiate their products?
- What adjacent device segments should vendors consider to open new revenue streams?
- What RF challenges do 4.5G and 5G devices face?
- How does my company become a smartphone innovator?
- What consumer device technologies are transforming the industry and why?
- In a saturated market, are there other ways to enter the market, like a local brand?
- What are the smartphone trends and forecasts my company needs to know?
- What are the top features to consider when designing smart mobile accessories?
- What are the vendor shares and forecasts for mobile IC platforms?
- How accepting is the IC supplier market of new technologies and processors?
- What are the IC market trends toward integration and fragmentation?
- What new technologies will disrupt the mobile accessories market?
- How can new implementers extend their brands into mobile devices?
- Smartphone shipments
- Smartphone ASP
- Smartphone revenues
- Handset shipments
- Smartphone chipset shipments and market share
- Tablets market update
- Innovations in smartphones
- Transformative consumer device technologies
- Mobile IC platforms vendor share and forecasts