The ‘Lymphoma Partnering 2009-2014’ report provides understanding and access to the lymphoma partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
- Trends in lymphoma partnering deals
- Top lymphoma deals by value
- Deals listed by company A-Z, industry sector, stage of development, technology type
The ‘Lymphoma Partnering 2009-2014’ provides understanding and access to the lymphoma partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides an analysis of lymphoma partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors lymphoma technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
This data driven report contains over 100 links to online copies of actual lymphoma deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners, where available. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of lymphoma partnering trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in lymphoma partnering since 2009, including a summary of deals by industry sector, stage of development, deal type, and technology type. Numerous tables provide outline financial trends.
Chapter 3 provides an overview of the leading lymphoma deals since 2009. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by bigpharma, most active bigpharma. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive directory of lymphoma partnering deals signed and announced since 2009. The chapter is organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record, and where available the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of lymphoma technologies and products.
‘Lymphoma Partnering 2009-2014’ is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to lymphoma trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
This data driven report includes:
- Trends in lymphoma dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2009
- Access to summary headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to over 100 lymphoma contract documents
- The leading lymphoma deals by value since 2009
In ‘Lymphoma Partnering 2009-2014’, the available deals are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Company A-Z
- Industry sector
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
‘Lymphoma Partnering 2009-2014’ provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of lymphoma deal trends since 2009
- Access to summary headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Comprehensive access to over 100 actual lymphoma deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies since 2009
- Insight into key deal terms included in contracts, where disclosed
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in lymphoma partnering
- 2.1. Introduction
- 2.2. Lymphoma partnering over the years
- 2.3. Big pharma lymphoma dealmaking activity
- 2.4. Big biotech lymphoma dealmaking activity
- 2.5. Most active lymphoma dealmakers
- 2.6. Lymphoma partnering by deal type
- 2.7. Lymphoma partnering industry sector
- 2.8. Lymphoma partnering by stage of development
- 2.9. Lymphoma partnering by technology type
- 2.10. Disclosed financial deal terms for lymphoma
- 2.10.1. Lymphoma headline values
- 2.10.2. Lymphoma upfront payments
- 2.10.3. Lymphoma milestone payments
- 2.10.4. Lymphoma royalty rates
Chapter 3 - Leading lymphoma deals
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Top lymphoma deals by value
Chapter 4 - Dealmaking directory
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Company A-Z
- 4.3. By deal type
- 4.4. By industry sector
- 4.5. By stage of development
- 4.6. By technology type
Chapter 5 - Partnering resource center
- 5.1. Online partnering
- 5.2. Partnering events
- 5.3. Further reading on dealmaking
- Appendix 1 - Deal type definitions
About Wildwood Ventures
- Current Partnering
- Current Agreements
- Recent report titles from Current Partnering
- Order Form - Reports
- Order Form - Subscription Access Products
Table of Figures
- Figure 1: Lymphoma partnering since 2009
- Figure 2: Big pharma - top 50 - lymphoma deals 2009 to 2014
- Figure 3: Big pharma lymphoma deal frequency - 2009 to 2014
- Figure 4: Big biotech - top 50 - lymphoma deals 2009 to 2014
- Figure 5: Big biotech lymphoma deal frequency - 2009 to 2014
- Figure 6: Lymphoma dealmaking activity- 2009 to 2014
- Figure 7: Lymphoma partnering by deal type since 2009
- Figure 8: Lymphoma partnering by industry sector since 2009
- Figure 9: Lymphoma partnering by stage of development since 2009
- Figure 10: Lymphoma partnering by technology type since 2009
- Figure 11: Lymphoma deals with a headline value
- Figure 12: Lymphoma deals with upfront payment values
- Figure 13: Lymphoma deals with milestone payments
- Figure 14: Lymphoma deals with royalty rates, %
- Figure 15: Top lymphoma deals by value since 2009
- Figure 16: Online partnering resources
- Figure 17: Forthcoming partnering events
- Figure 18: Deal type definitions