Part 1: A Ten Year Strategic Outlook for the Coke Industry
Metal Bulletin Research's (MBR) comprehensive study, ‘A Ten Year Strategic
Outlook for the Coke Industry’ examines the current volatility in the market
and will help plan strategy through the next 10 years with forecasts for
supply, demand, trade and prices on the global and Chinese coke industry.
This study offers expert analysis, forecasting and independent guidance
- The latest production data from 600 producers across the globe, including
historical and 10 year forecast data on plant output and coke prices;
- Real insight on current topics such as the changing patterns in demand,
industry consolidation and freight;
- Demand for coke out to 2020;
- Price forecasts out to 2020;
- Supply and demand balance;
- Trade analysis for coke;
- Individual profiles of coke making plants.
Part 2: Dynamic Demand, Supply and Price Model for the Coke Industry
This will uniquely allow your company to manipulate and/or update our data
with the option of changing specific parameters, modeling economic scenarios
and introducing new supply.
Metal Bulletin Research is offering you the opportunity to our entire in-house
model to provide a fully transparent view of the methodology Metal Bulletin
Research uses for our forecasts and market analysis. This will allow you to
take confidence when making substantial investment decisions as well as update
any change in parameters we have assumed in the model.
Dynamic forecast model in MS Excel
- Fully interactive and dynamic forecast model directly accessible in MS
- Unique occasion to access Metal Bulletin Research's in-house model that we
allow to formulate and drive all our research and market forecasts we present;
- Complete demand, supply and price forecast model for coke;
- Allows the user to model economic scenarios, alter parameters and run
"what-if" scenarios using easy-to-understand model operating manual.
Key features of this service include:
- Value for money, no other market service allows you to purchase the actual
dynamic model used in producing the study. This provides a fully transparent
view of the methodology we use for you to take confidence from when making
substantial investment decisions;
- The dynamic model allows quick manipulation of data with the option of
changing specific parameters, modelling economic scenarios and introducing new
- By equipping yourself with the right tools to undertake your own research
you gain independence, control and the time to react in a fast changing market.