Mass Notification Systems (MNS) have emerged as one of the best tools to alert
and protect people from the dangers of terrorist attacks, chemical spills, and
natural disasters. The Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia marked a major
turning point for MNS, having exposed some of the limitations that
conventional fire and safety systems can have in safeguarding building
occupants. More recently, tragic school shootings in the U.S. and Europe have
uncovered a need for MNS on school campuses. Events such as these, coupled
with current and future legislation, will play a significant role in the
adoption of MNS across numerous verticals. This report provides executives
with a detailed understanding of the product and market trends and competitive
landscape for the North American and European markets for MNS.
The report answers key questions such as:
- Is it too soon for Mass Notification Systems (MNS) in Europe? Will Europe
adopt a similar model to North America?
- To what extent will new legislation affect growth for MNS?
- Which vertical markets offer the greatest opportunity and why?
- What opportunities exist for suppliers of hosted and on-premise MNS
- Who are the leading suppliers of MNS products in each region?
- How quickly will the MNS market grow over the next five years? What
factors are influencing growth?
Key features of this report include:
- Detailed revenue analysis for hardware, software and SMI.
- Hardware market further segmented into 3 product types.
- Detailed analysis of 17 end-user verticals and 12 geographic regions.
- Assembly, Education, Industrial, Government, and Transportation further
segmented by sub-sectors.
- Market share estimates for the leading suppliers of MNS in each region.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - Introduction, Scope and Methodology
Chapter 2 - North American Market for Mass Notification Systems
- 2.0. Introduction
- 2.1. Factors Affecting Growth of MNS
- 2.1.1. Economic Outlook
- 2.1.2. Construction
- 2.1.3. Regulation & Legislation
- 2.2. The North American Market for MNS
- 2.2.1. By End-User Industry
- 2.3. The North American Assembly Market for MNS by Product Type
- 2.4. The North American Commercial Market for MNS by Product Type
- 2.5. The North American Education Market for MNS by Product Type
- 2.5.1. The North American Education Market for MNS by End-User Industry
- 2.6. The North American Government Market for MNS by Product Type
- 2.6.1. The North American Government Market for MNS by End-User Industry
- 2.7. The North American Healthcare Market for MNS by Product Type
- 2.8. The North American Industrial Market for MNS by Product Type
- 2.9. The North American Military Market for MNS by Product Type
- 2.10. The North American Transportation Market for MNS by Product Type
- 2.11. The North American Utilities Market for MNS by Product Type
- 2.12. The North American Market for MNS by Geographic Region
- 2.13. The Competitive Environment for MNS in North America
- 2.13.1. Mergers, Acquisitions, and Strategic Partnerships
- 2.13.2. Market Shares
Chapter 3 - European Market for Mass Notification Systems
- 3.0. Introduction
- 3.1. What is MNS?
- 3.2. Factors Affecting Growth of MNS
- 3.2.1. Economic Outlook
- 3.2.2. Construction
- 3.2.3. Regulation & Legislation
- 3.3. The European Market for MNS
- 3.3.1. Key Forecast Assumptions
- 3.3.2. Risk Factors
- 3.4. The European Market for MNS by Geographic Region
- 3.5. Competitive Environment
- 3.5.1. Mergers, Acquisitions, and Strategic Partnerships
- 3.5.2. Market Shares
*Full table of contents can be obtained upon the request of sample pages.