TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global DAS market to decline at a CAGR of -5 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is cost effectiveness. The Global DAS (Direct Attached Storage) market has also been witnessing loss of share of Direct Attached Storage solutions in Global Storage market. However, scalability issues could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global DAS Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global DAS market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include HP Co., IBM Corp., and Dell Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Vendor Landscape
06. Buying Criteria
07. Market Growth Drivers
08. Drivers and their Impact
09. Market Challenges
10. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
11. Market Trends
12. Key Vendor Analysis
- 12.1. HP Co.
- 12.2. IBM Corp.
- 12.3. Dell Inc.
13. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Global DAS Market 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 2: Global External Storage Market by Category Segmentation
- Exhibit 3: Global DAS Market by Capacity 2011 (terabytes)
- Exhibit 4: Global DAS Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011