TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Neuromodulation market to grow at a CAGR of 16 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is advancements in implantable neurostimulation devices. The Global Neuromodulation market has also been witnessing significant increases in product development and launches. However, stringent regulatory approvals could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Neuromodulation Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Neuromodulation market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Medtronic Inc., St. Jude Medical Inc., Boston Scientific Corp., and Cyberonics Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
- 14.1. Medtronic Inc.
- 14.2. St. Jude Medical Inc.
- 14.3. Boston Scientific Corp.
- 14.4. Cyberonics Inc.
15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Global Neuromodulation Market 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 2: Global Neuromodulation Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
- Exhibit 3: Global Neuromodulation Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011