TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Virtual Private Network Router market
to grow at a CAGR of 4.7 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key
factors contributing to this market growth is the growing demand for
cost-effective solutions. The market has also been witnessing the increasing
adoption of mobile virtual private network routers. However, the increasing
popularity of cloud computing could pose a challenge to the growth of this
TechNavio's report, the Global Virtual Private Network Router Market
2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs
from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC
regions; it also covers the Global Virtual Private Network Router market
landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also
includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Cisco Systems Inc.,
Hewlett-Packard Co., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. and Juniper Networks Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Astrill, D-Link Corporation, Netgear
Inc., Sabai Technology and Others.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. Scope of the Report
- 02.1 Market Overview
- 02.2 Product Offerings
03. Market Research Methodology
- 03.1. Market Research Process
- 03.2. Research Design
- 03.3. Research Methodology
04. List of Abbreviations
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.2. Five Forces Analysis
07. Geographical Segmentation
- 07.1. Global VPN Market by Geographical Segmentation 2012-2016
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Trends and their Impact
15. Vendor Landscape
- 15.1. Competitive Scenario
- 15.2. Market Share Analysis 2012
- 15.3. Other Prominent Vendors
16. Key Vendor Analysis
- 16.1. Cisco Systems Inc.
- 16.1.1. Business Overview
- 16.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.1.3. Key Information
- 16.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.2. Hewlett-Packard Co.
- 16.2.1. Business Overview
- 16.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.2.3. Key Information
- 16.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.3. Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- 16.3.1. Business Overview
- 16.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.3.3. Key Information
- 16.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.4. Juniper Networks Inc.
- 16.4.1. Business Overview
- 16.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.4.3. Key Information
- 16.4.4. SWOT Analysis
17. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Global VPN Router Market 2012-2016 (in US$ billion)
- Exhibit 3: Global VPN Router Market Geographic Segmentation 2012
- Exhibit 4: Few Enterprise Mobility Activities
- Exhibit 5: Global VPN Router Market Share Analysis 2012
- Exhibit 6: Business Segmentation of Cisco Systems Inc.
- Exhibit 7: Business Segmentation of Hewlett-Packard Co.
- Exhibit 8: Business Segmentation of Huawei Technologies Co.Ltd.
- Exhibit 9: Business Segmentation of Juniper Networks Inc.