TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Application Performance Management
Software (APM) market to grow at a CAGR of 16.80 percent over the period
2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the
growing demand for APM-as-a-Service. The Global APM Software market has also
been witnessing the growing need for APM on mobile devices. However, the
varying needs of customers could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global APM Software Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it
also covers the Global APM Software market landscape and its growth prospects
in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors
operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are CA Technologies Inc., Compuware Corp.,
Hewlett-Packard Co., and IBM Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are BMC Software Inc., Dell Inc.,
Microsoft Corp., New Relic, Oracle Corp., Riverbed Technology, and the
Attachmate Group Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Geographical Segmentation
08. Key Leading Countries
- 08.1. US
- 08.2. France
- 08.3. Japan
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
- 16.1. Market Share Analysis 2013
- 16.2. Other Prominent Vendors
17. Key Vendor Analysis
- 17.1. Compuware Corp.
- 17.1.1. Business Overview
- 17.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.1.3. Key Information
- 17.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.2. CA Technologies, Inc.
- 17.2.1. Business Overview
- 17.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.2.3. Key Information
- 17.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.3. Hewlett-Packard Co.
- 17.3.1. Business Overview
- 17.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.3.3. Key Information
- 17.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.4. IBM Corp.
- 17.4.1. Business Overview
- 17.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.4.3. Key Information
- 17.4.4. SWOT Analysis
18. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Overview of APM Tools
- Exhibit 3: Global APM Software Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 4: Global APM Software Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 5: APM-as-a-Service as a Segment of Global APM Software Market 2013
- Exhibit 6: Global APM Software Market by Vendor Share 2013
- Exhibit 7: Business Segmentation for Compuware Corp.
- Exhibit 8: CA Technologies Revenue Share Segment, 2013
- Exhibit 9: Business Segmentation for CA Technologies, Inc.
- Exhibit 10: Business Segmentation for Hewlett-Packard Co.
- Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of IBM Corp.