TechNavio's analysts forecast the IT market in China to grow at a CAGR of 11.91 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the growing IT talent. The IT market in China has also been witnessing an increasing adoption of cloud- based services. However, increasing piracy in the Software industry could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the IT market in China 2012-2016 has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the landscape of the IT market in China and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this space include Digital China Holdings Ltd., Hewlett-Packard Co., IBM Corp., Lenovo Group Ltd., Oracle Corp., and SAP AG.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Bloombase Technologies Ltd., CDC games, Doremisoft Studio, Founder Information Industry Group, Geomodeling, Inspur Group Co. Ltd., Kingdee International Software Group Co. Ltd., Kingsoft Corp. Ltd., NetEase, Neusoft, Perfect World Co. Ltd., RayooTech, Shanda Games Ltd., Shinetech Software Inc., Siloon Software Group Inc., Sohu Inc., Tencent, UFIDA Software Co. Ltd., YLMF Computer Technology Co. Ltd., Yongyou.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this market report. Details provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. Scope of the Report
- 02.1. Market Overview
- 02.2. Product Offerings
03. Market Research Methodology
- 03.1. Market Research Process
- 03.2. Research Design
- 03.3. Research Methodology
04. List of Abbreviations
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.3. Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Product
- 07.1. IT Market in China by Product 2012-2016
- 07.2. IT Market in China by Hardware
- 07.2.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.2.2. Market Segmentation
- 07.3. IT Market in China by Services
- 07.3.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.3.2. Market Segmentation
- 07.4. IT Market in China by Software
- 07.4.1. Market Size and Forecast
- 07.4.2. Market Segmentation
08. Market Segmentation by End-users
- 08.1. IT Market in China by End-users 2012-2016
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
- 16.1. Competitive Scenario
- 16.2. Market Share Analysis 2012
- 16.3. Other Prominent Vendors
17. Key Vendor Analysis
- 17.1. Hewlett Packard Co.
- 17.1.1. Business Overview
- 17.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.1.3. Key Information
- 17.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.2. IBM Corp.
- 17.2.1. Business Overview
- 17.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.2.3. Key information
- 17.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.3. Oracle Corp.
- 17.3.1. Business Overview
- 17.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 17.3.3. Key Information
- 17.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 17.4. SAP AG.
- 17.4.1. Business Overview
- 17.4.3. Key Information
- 17.4.4. SWOT Analysis
18. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Scope of the Report
- Exhibit 3: IT Market in China 2012-2016 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 4: IT Market in China by Category Segmentation 2012
- Exhibit 5: IT Market in China by Product Segmentation 2012-2016
- Exhibit 6: IT Market in China by Hardware 2012-2016 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 7: IT Hardware Market in China by Product Types 2012
- Exhibit 8: IT Market in China by Services 2012-2016 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 9: IT Services Market in China by Product Types 2012
- Exhibit 10: IT Market in China by Software 2012-2016 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 11: IT Software Market in Indonesia by Product Types 2012
- Exhibit 12: IT Market in China by End-user Segmentation 2012
- Exhibit 13: IT market in China by Vendor Segmentation 2012
- Exhibit 14: Business segmentation of Hewlett-Packard Co.
- Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation of IBM Corp.
- Exhibit 16: Business Segmentation of Oracle Corp.
- Exhibit 17: Business Segmentation of SAP AG.