TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global LTE Infrastructure market to grow at a CAGR of 15.98 percent over the period 2014-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the inexorable demand for mobile broadband. The Global LTE Infrastructure market has also been witnessing the deployments in re-farmed spectrum. However, the spectrum fragmentation could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global LTE Infrastructure Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the APAC and the EMEA regions; it also covers the Global LTE Infrastructure market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Alcatel-Lucent SA, Ericsson, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Nokia Solutions and Networks Oy, and ZTE Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Airspan Networks Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Datang Telecom, Fujitsu Ltd., Airspan Networks Inc., Ip.access Ltd., Juni Global, NEC Corp., and Powerwave Technologies Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1 Market Overview
- 03.2 Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1 Market Research Process
- 04.2 Research Methodology
06. LTE: Presence & Prospects
- 06.1 Aligning Voice over LTE Network
Voice Strategy based on LTE Coverage
Evolution to Mainstream VoLTE
- 06.2 LTE-Advanced
- 06.3 BTS: Technical Overview
- 06.4 Cloud RAN
07. LTE: Business Case for Telecom Operators
08. Market Landscape
- 08.1 Market Overview
- 08.2 Market Size and Forecast
- 08.2.1 Global LTE Rollouts
- 08.3 Five Forces Analysis
09. Geographical Segmentation
- 09.1 Global LTE Infrastructure Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
- 17.1 Competitive Scenario
- 17.1.1 Key News
- 17.2 Market Share Analysis 2013
- 17.3 Other Prominent Vendors
18. Key Vendor Analysis
- 18.1 Alcatel-Lucent SA
- 18.1.1 Business Overview
- 18.1.2 Business Segmentation
- 18.1.3 Key Information
- 18.1.4 SWOT Analysis
- 18.2 Ericsson
- 18.2.1 Business Segmentation
- 18.2.2 Key Information
- 18.2.3 SWOT Analysis
- 18.3 Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- 18.3.1 Business Overview
- 18.3.2 Business Segmentation
- 18.3.3 Key Information
- 18.3.4 SWOT Analysis
- 18.4 Nokia Solutions and Networks Oy
- 18.4.1 Business Overview
- 18.4.2 Business Segmentation
- 18.4.3 Key Information
- 18.4.4 SWOT Analysis
- 18.5 ZTE Corp.
- 18.5.1 Business Overview
- 18.5.2 Business Segmentation
- 18.5.3 Key Information
- 18.5.4 SWOT Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: Evolution of LTE
- Exhibit 3: LTE Radio Access Network
- Exhibit 4: Benefits of VoLTE
- Exhibit 5: VoLTE Coverage Scenarios
- Exhibit 6: VoLTE Timeline
- Exhibit 7: Voice Quality for Circuit-switched and VoLTE Radio Sets (PESQ(MOS) Score)
- Exhibit 8: Benefits of LTE-Advanced
- Exhibit 9: Architecture of Telecom Wireless Network
- Exhibit 10: BTS: Distributed Configuration
- Exhibit 11: Cloud RAN Architecture
- Exhibit 12: Cloud RAN: Concept
- Exhibit 13: LTE Network Deployment Strategies
- Exhibit 14: LTE Network Implementation Strategies Assessment
- Exhibit 15: LTE Commercial Rollouts 2009-2018
- Exhibit 16: Global LTE Infrastructure Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 17: Global LTE Infrastructure Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
- Exhibit 18: Growth of LTE Subscribers by Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018(units in million)
- Exhibit 19: Global Mobile Broadband Connections 2013-2018 (units in million)
- Exhibit 20: Maximum Number of Voice Channels per 5 MHz
- Exhibit 21: Global VoLTE Subscribers 2013-2018 (units in million)
- Exhibit 22: LTE versus HSPA Subscription 2013-2018 (units in million)
- Exhibit 23: LTE Connections by Frequency Band 2016
- Exhibit 24: Key Prospective LTE-TDD Rollouts 2013
- Exhibit 25: Global LTE-A Base Stations 2013-2018 (units in thousand)
- Exhibit 26: Cell Coverage with Technology Evolution
- Exhibit 27: Alcatel Lucent SA: Geographical Presence
- Exhibit 28: Alcatel Lucent SA: Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 29: Ericsson AB: Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 30: Ericsson AB: Geographical Presence
- Exhibit 31: Ericsson AB: Quarter-wise Revenue 2012 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 32: Huawei Technologies: Total Revenue 2008-2012 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 33: Huawei Technologies: Products' Offerings
- Exhibit 34: Nokia Solutions and Networks: Business Segmentation
- Exhibit 35: Nokia Solutions and Networks: Net Sales 2010-2012 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 36: ZTE Corp.: Quarter-wise Revenue 2012 (US$ billion)
- Exhibit 37: ZTE Corp.: Products' Offerings