TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Tissue Engineering and Regeneration
market to grow at a CAGR of 8.5 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the
key factors contributing to this market growth is increased applications in
the Skin Integumentary Clinical segment. The Global Tissue Engineering and
Regeneration market has also been witnessing new regulations for regenerative
medicines in Europe. However, lack of specialists in the market could pose a
challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, Global Tissue Engineering and Regeneration Market
2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with
inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and
APAC regions; it also covers the Global Tissue Engineering and Regeneration
market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also
includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Stryker Corp., Zimmer Inc.,
Medtronic Inc., DePuy Inc., and Baxter International Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
- 14.1. Stryker Corp.
- 14.2. Zimmer Inc.
- 14.3. Medtronic Inc.
- 14.4. DePuy Inc.
- 14.5. Baxter International Inc.
15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Global Tissue Engineering and Regeneration Market 2011-2015
- Exhibit 2: Global Tissue Engineering and Regeneration Market by Clinical
Category Segmentation 2011
- Exhibit 3: Global Tissue Engineering and Regeneration Market by
Geographical Segmentation 2011
- Exhibit 4: Global Tissue Engineering and Regeneration Market by Vendor