TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global IMS Equipment market to grow at a CAGR of 28 percent over the period 2010-2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the growing popularity of long term evolution (LTE) services across the globe. The Global IMS Equipment market has also been witnessing improving service silos with increasing customer base. However, increasing complexity of maintaining centralized databases could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, Global IMS Equipment Market 2010-2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the IMS Equipment market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Ericsson Inc., ZTE Corp., Nokia Siemens Networks, Alcatel-Lucent and Huawei Technologies.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Vendor Landscape
06. Market Growth Drivers
07. Drivers and their Impact
08. Market Challenges
09. Market Trends
10. Key Vendor Analysis
- 10.1. Ericsson Inc.
- 10.2. ZTE Corp.
- 10.3. Nokia Siemens Networks
- 10.4. Alcatel-Lucent
- 10.5. Huawei Technologies
11. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Global IMS Equipment Market 2010-2014 (US$ million)
- Exhibit 2: Global IMS Equipment Market by Geographical Segmentation 2010
- Exhibit 3: Global IMS Equipment Market by Vendor Segmentation 2010