TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global NFC POS Terminals market to grow at a
CAGR of 57.9 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors
contributing to this market growth is the increasing penetration of NFC-based
mobile handsets. The Global NFC POS Terminals has also been witnessing the
increasing penetration of NFC POS terminals in the Transportation sector for
ticketing transactions. However, the high cost of NFC POS terminals could pose
a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global NFC POS Terminals Market 2014-2018, has been
prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry
experts. The report covers the Americas EMEA and APAC; it also covers the
Global NFC POS Terminals market landscape and its growth prospects in the
coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors
operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include First Data Corp., Ingenico SA, Pax
Technology Ltd., and VeriFone Systems Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Cybernet Inc., Equinox Payments,
Heartland Payment Systems, and SZZT Electronics Co. Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this
market report. Details provided within the report.
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
- 03.1. Market Overview
- 03.2. Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
- 04.1. Market Research Process
- 04.2. Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
- 06.1. Market Overview
- 06.2. POS Terminal Ecosystem
- 06.2.1. POS Terminal Manufacturers
- 06.2.2. Multiple Payment Options
- 06.2.3. Global Compliance
- 06.2.4. Global Standards
- 06.2.5. Local Standards and Apps
- 06.3. POS Terminal Transaction Process Flow and Ecosystem
- 06.3.1. Merchants
- 06.3.2. Acquirer
- 06.3.3. Issuers
- 06.3.4. Gateway
- 06.3.5. Customers
- 06.4. NFC Ecosystem
- 06.4.1. NFC Forum Members
- 06.4.2. Members Under Type of Memberships
- 06.5. Market Size and Forecast
- 06.6. Five Forces Analysis
07. Geographical Segmentation
- 07.1. Global NFC POS Terminals Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018
- 07.2. Penetration Rates in Key Geographies 2018
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Trends and their Impact
15. Vendor Landscape
- 15.1. Competitive Scenario
- 15.2. Key Vendors 2013
- 15.3. Other Prominent Vendors
16. Key Vendor Analysis
- 16.1. First Data Corp.
- 16.1.1. Business Overview
- 16.1.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.1.3. Key Information
- 16.1.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.2. Ingenico SA
- 16.2.1. Business Overview
- 16.2.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.2.3. Key Information
- 16.2.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.3. Pax Technology Ltd.
- 16.3.1. Business Overview
- 16.3.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.3.3. Key Information
- 16.3.4. SWOT Analysis
- 16.4. VeriFone Systems Inc.
- 16.4.1. Business Overview
- 16.4.2. Business Segmentation
- 16.4.3. Key Information
- 16.4.4. SWOT Analysis
17. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
- Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
- Exhibit 2: POS Terminal Ecosystem
- Exhibit 3: POS Terminal Transaction Process Flow and Ecosystem
- Exhibit 4: Types of Members Involved in the NFC Forum
- Exhibit 5: Member Names and Their Type of Memberships in NFC Forum 2012
- Exhibit 6: Global NFC POS Terminals Market 2013-2018 (units in million)
- Exhibit 7: Global NFC POS Terminals Market by Geographical Segmentation
- Exhibit 8: Penetration Rates in Key Geographies 2018
- Exhibit 9: Number of Terminals Per 1,000 Inhabitants in Emerging Economies
- Exhibit 10: NFC Projects
- Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of First Data Corp. 2013
- Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation of Ingenico SA 2013
- Exhibit 13: Business Segmentation of Pax Technology Ltd. 2013
- Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation of VeriFone Systems Inc. 2013