This research service focuses on the US Department of Defense (DoD) command
and control, communications, computers, intelligence, and surveillance and
reconnaissance (C4ISR) budget spending. Included is an analysis of research,
development, testing, and evaluation (RDT&E), procurement, operations and
maintenance (O&M), and services. Contract activity for the DoD C4ISR for 2012
is also included. The DoD C4ISR 2014 budget is comprised of the Army,
Navy/Marine Corps, Air Force, and Joint Service spending plans and is
included. This study indicates which technology products and services are
emphasized in DoD C4ISR budget spending. The base year for financial spending
is 2012, and the market forecast is from 2012 to 2018.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the areas of growth within the DoD C4ISR market?
- Which segments, technologies, and services make up the market?
- What are the leading drivers and restraints for the DoD C4ISR market?
- What are the top programs for the DoD C4ISR market?
- Which technologies and services will the program budget emphasize?
- Which companies are leading the C4ISR research, procurement, and services
Table of Contents
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. C4ISR Market Overview
- 3. Total Market
- Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- 4. C4ISR Breakdown
- 5. The Last Word
- 6. Appendix