CCM has finished a market report named Survey of High Intensity Sweeteners in Asia Pacific in Feb. 2011. In order to meet clients'different demands and provide more low-price products, we separated it into many sub-reports with different specific themes. Survey of High Intensity Sweetener in India is one of the sub-reports.
High Intensity Sweeteners (HIS), have been popular since the production cost decrease in recent years and sucrose gradually substituted by HIS in the production of end-use products, for instance, stevioside as nature-sweetener which is regarded as one of the most safest sugar-substitute has been rapidly promoted in the worldwide in 2009, approval of rebaudioside A by the French Food Safety Authority (AFFSA), which is deemed as the opportunity to explore the whole European market. India is one of the most important HIS suppliers, playing a significant role in global market, thus the situations of this region are most concerned.
This sub-report will penetrate six main aspects for India HIS situation: production and producers, demand and end-use segments, trade situation, etc. For example, production and producer sector will include data as below: output, producer basic information, producer capacity and output volume price of HIS 2009-2010.
You will benefit intelligence from this sub-report as follows:
- 1 Acquire overview of India's high intensity sweetener market intelligence
- 2 Get environment of industrial development, like policies, other substitutes, consumption habits, etc.
- 3 Acquaintance about market of major 6 categories of HIS: stevia sweetener, sucralose, aspartame, saccharin, etc.
- 4 Find out where India market will go next and how your business can be involved in
- 5 Better understanding of Indian market dynamic: production, end-use segment, trade situation, demand, etc.
Table of Contents
- I-1. Brief introduction
- I-2. Policies and key influencing factors
- I-3. Production and producers
- I-3.1. Saccharin
- I-3.2. Sucralose
- I-3.3. Stevia sweetener
- I-3.4. Glycyrrhizin
- I-3.5. Alitame and Neotame
- I-4. Demand and end-use segments
- I-4.1. Saccharin
- I-4.2. Acesulfame-K
- I-4.3. Stevia sweetener
- I-4.4. Aspartame
- I-4.5. Sucralose
- I-4.6. Glycyrrhizin
- I-5. Trade situation
- I-5.1. Saccharin
- I-5.2. Acesulfame-K
- I-5.3. Aspartame
- I-5.4. Stevia sweetener
- I-5.5. Sucralose
- I-5.6. Glycyrrhizin
- I-6. Forecast on demand for HIS
- I-6.1. Influencing factors
- I-6.2. Barriers
- I-6.3. Future on demand for HIS in India