- Insight into supply chain decision making
- Evaluate customer satisfaction with 3PLs
- Analyse perception of risk and prospects of collaboration
- ssess key issues and future challenges
Unique primary research that investigates growth areas of multimodal logistics
services, key issues and challenges, customer satisfaction levels and future
Analytiqa's latest research focusses on the key issues of interest to both
shippers and logistics providers. It investigates growth areas of multimodal
logistics services, along with the service satisfaction levels recognised by
shippers and future service improvements they would like to see, as well as
key areas of concern, including:
- Key objectives for manufacturers and retailers
- Understanding multimodal supply chain benefits
- Prospects of collaboration
- Perception of risk
Based upon an exclusive primary research survey with UK manufacturers,
retailers and logistics providers, the report provides unique, 360-degree
insight into the key issues and challenges that multimodal logistics faces -
but also the benefits that it can bring to the supply chain.
- Satisfaction with current service providers
- Addressing future challenges
- Forecast take-up of multimodal services
Unavailable from any other source, this report has been compiled based on
Analytiqa's in-house primary research methodology.
How can this report benefit your business?
- the latest up-to-date thought leadership
- delivers in-depth understanding of market dynamics and key issues
- trusted research methodology and market analysis
More importantly, the insight contained can be used to draw conclusions that
can be applied to either process or strategic planning with the absolute
confidence that the the content originates from a source that is a consistent,
reliable and specialist within the supply chain industry.
This report will therefore assist you in ensuring that you are fully informed,
be your need to devise or advise on a strategy, assess market challenges and
growth potential or simply understand customer and service provider dynamics.
As with all of Analytiqa's business information, this data has the further
advantage of being delivered to you through Analytiqa Interactive. This
provides you powerful tools such as search, copy and paste functionality to
obtain a maximum return on your data investment.