This research report provides key market Trendss, market forecasts and competitive scenario of the cardiac assist devices in the US through 2018.
The product categories covered in this report include:
- Complete Artificial Heart,
- Ventricular assist devices (VAD)
The report highlights historic and forecasted market size in terms of revenues & unit sales, average selling price, growth rates, and company market shares.
- Highlights and compares key product categories for growth Trendss and revenue forecast.
- Market size, annualized revenue and unit sales for each product category from 2005 to 2018.
- Cross category comparison - Growth and revenue comparison for product categories, historic and forecast through 2018.
- Market share of companies.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type (2005 to 2018).
Why should you buy?
- Build business strategy by identifying the high growth and attractive market categories.
- Develop competitive strategy based on competitive landscape.
- Design capital investment strategies based on forecasted high potential segments.
- Identify potential business partners, acquisition targets and business buyers.
- Plan for a new product launch and inventory in advance.
- Prepare management and strategic presentations using the market data.
- To review unbiased and independent assessment of the market data.
Table of Contents
1. Table of Contents
1.1 Table of Contents
1.2 List of Tables
1.3 List of Charts
3. Scope of the Report
4. US Market for Cardiac Assist Devices (2005-2018)
- Cardiac Assist Devices
- Complete Artificial Heart
- Ventricular Assist Devices
4.1 Cardiac Assist Devices, Revenue ($ mn) by Sub-Category, 2005-2018
- Complete Artificial Heart, Revenue ($ mn), 2005-2018
- Ventricular Assist Devices, Revenue ($ mn), 2005-2018
4.2 Cardiac Assist Devices, Volume (Units) by Sub-Category, 2005-2018
- Complete Artificial Heart, Volume (Units), 2005-2018
- Ventricular Assist Devices, Volume (Units), 2005-2018
4.3 Cardiac Assist Devices, Average Price ($), 2005-2018
- Complete Artificial Heart, Average Price ($), 2005-2018
- Ventricular Assist Devices, Average Price ($), 2005-2018
4.4 Cardiac Assist Devices, Company Shares (%), 2011
5.1 Research Methodology
5.2 Contact us